Trainer, Sales Development
- Troy, MI
The Senior Sales Coach provides ongoing Training and Coaching to call center loan advisors in addition to mentoring Sales Coaches. The position is designed to help create an atmosphere of continuous performance development within the Call Center. The goal of the Senior Sales Coach is to help execute the Sales Development Department Mission Statement - To attract, retain, and develop exceptional Loan Advisors.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Utilize interpersonal and presentation skills to coach/train Loan Advisors.
- Execute the Mission Statement of the Sales Development Department with the goal of increasing Loan Advisor Productivity and application quality.
- Collaborate with First Flyer and Fast Track Program Management to seamlessly integrate new Loan Advisors to the Sales Floor.
- Manage time effectively to increase productivity.
- Act as a significant driving force while maximizing the opportunities within every situation by using positive reinforcement.
- Demonstrate a strong functional knowledge of all Call Center products and processes and performs with consistent accuracy.
- Use proven methods and techniques to achieve results within the expected deadlines.
- Perform a wide range of assignments with the ability to adapt to changing conditions.
- Develop training materials for coaching sessions and classroom presentations
- Report to the Manager of Sales Development. Work collaboratively with all team members of Sales Development to help execute the Mission Statement
- Apply sales knowledge to develop innovative scripts, process flows, and new sales techniques that will have a significant positive impact to the Call Center.
- Sets positive examples and assists with onboarding new Sales Coaches.
- Acts as mentor for Sales Coaches due to experience and longevity in industry.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience:
- At least 3 years Mortgage Sales Experience.
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree from a college or university; and/or 4+ years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Self-starter, goal oriented professional who is focused on providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ability to obtain state mortgage originator licenses through process of completing necessary educational requirements and passing the state mandated tests.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects while utilizing attention to detail.
- Flexibility with daily operations and initiatives.
- Ability to develop knowledge of the mortgage industry, products, lending practices, and regulatory guidelines.
- Strong negotiation, time management, and organization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills with ability to learn loan origination system and automated underwriting systems.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as policy and procedure manuals, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and solve a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardizations exists. Ability to intemperate a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Customer Service Relationships:
Assesses and diffuses problem situations and requires influencing others to reach consensus. Requires tact and diplomacy to handle difficult customer relationships. Explores alternatives and creative solutions to meeting the needs of customers.
Tasks are multiple and diverse with some interrelationship across processes. Work requires the direct application of a variety of procedures, policies and/or precedents.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior work environment which does not subject the employee to any hazardous or unpleasant elements.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Americans with Disabilities Act:
Applicants as well as employees who are or become disabled must be able to perform the essential job functions either unaided or with reasonable accommodation. Applicants as well as employees are encouraged to meet with Human Resources as the organization shall determine reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top