- Mount Laurel, NJ
Designs the user acceptance testing process to verify that requirements and business objectives are successfully met. Writes test plans, engages with business users to determine if the delivered functionality satisfies the requirements, and works with development with resolve identified issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Reviews business requirements and functional specifications to understand the functional and technical requirements.
- Develops user acceptance test plans by analyzing business requirements and engaging with project team members and subject matter experts as necessary.
- Assists UAT lead in designing user acceptance testing process with business users, and setting up a testing schedule.
- Tests functionality as a business user or alongside business subject matter experts in order to test the delivered functionality in real-world scenarios and certify user acceptance criteria.
- Assures that issues uncovered during testing are tracked and corrected.
- Collaborates with external and internal development teams to address issues found during UAT, and validates that corrective actions taken by development resolve those issues.
- Supports activities throughout the software development life cycle.
- Collaborates and supports business analysts and business representatives during the requirements elicitation process as needed.
- Responsible for validating UAT scenarios, test data creation, defect monitoring and regression during UAT and production validation activities.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Education and/or Experience:
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience and 3+ years of experience working in a software quality assurance and/or UAT roles.
- Software Testing (QA/UAT): 3 years
- Traditional and agile software development life cycle: 3 years
- Mortgage knowledge: Nice to have
- Strong communication skills.
- Effective investigative and analytical skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment to manage competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and deliver high-quality materials.
- Ability to handle UAT and Production validations outside of business hours and over the weekend.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top