Mortgage Sales Development Program - Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
- Mt Laurel, NJ
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a combination of both classroom and lives sales training. It is designed to successfully onboard college graduates for an entry-level position and to give them an understanding of the mortgage industry in a fun, engaging, hands-on environment. Program participants have a chance to develop rapport-building and sales savvy skills, master software proficiency, and to understand operations within the mortgage industry. We provide extensive classroom training and tools for the successful completion of all SAFE Act Federal and State-Specific licensing exams.
The Mortgage Sales Development Program is a customer-focused, inside sales position within the Call Center. This position will be responsible for both in-bound and out-bound calls through marketing campaigns. The employee will conduct the initial pre-qualification phone screen and prepare the loan application and necessary documentation. They will provide high-quality service to both internal and external customers by selecting the best options and taking ownership to resolve problems and meet customer needs.
Benefits of the Mortgage Sales Development Program:
- Opportunity to grow as a mortgage professional
- Assignment of a Coach/Mentor to each candidate; providing support throughout the first year at Freedom Mortgage
- Ability to advance careers at Freedom Mortgage through the knowledge acquired in the program
- Earn a competitive salary and benefits package, including a range of health benefits, 401K plan and more.
- Learn in a variety of settings from hands-on training to department rotations and team building.
- Network with and learn from company leaders.
- Socialize and connect with other employees through company-sponsored events.
- Expectation to successfully pass the S.A.F.E. exam
- Attend all company-sponsored events
- Complete all program required projects, attend soft skills training sessions, complete goal worksheets and successfully master a variety of job rotations.
- Schedule and attend meetings with your Coach/Mentor. Your coach is there to help you explore areas of the business of most interest to you and answer any questions you may have.
- Move into a professional position with Freedom Mortgage after successful program completion, based on performance.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated, hard-working and results-oriented drive
- Ability to quickly learn how to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative sales skills
- Able to organize, establish priorities and analyze
- Outstanding customer service skills
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is a full-service direct lender founded in 1990 and is licensed in all 50 states, with 8 operation centers nationwide. As a member of the Mortgage Bankers Association and the National Association of Mortgage Brokers, we are one of the largest issuers of FHA/VA GNMA securities nationwide. Freedom is characterized by an energetic, creative staff, and cutting-edge technology. Our IT and processing systems allow us to approve and process mortgages quickly without jeopardizing quality. We have cultivated a fun team environment where there is an opportunity to learn and develop within both the company and your career. With hard work, you'll reap benefits both professionally and personally.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or national origin. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767 www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top