Mortgage Disclosures Specialist
Disclosures Specialist performs a variety of RESPA/HMDA related duties for the Traditional Retail (TR) Channel. Ensuring the delivery of accurate and timely initial disclosures and re-disclosures that fully comply with all applicable regulatory requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
- Prepare and deliver accurate initial disclosures for various loan programs within TRID guidelines
- Review and update files submitted for re-disclosure due to Changed Circumstance
- Work with multiple departments in preparing loan files to be disclosed accurately to customers.
- Monitor multiple pipelines and reports to ensure all tasks are completed in timely matter and within compliance.
- Respond to inquiries from multiple departments effectively and concisely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other Related Duties:Performs other related duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Post-secondary education/degree preferred; three years or greater relevant mortgage loan operations experience.
- Must have demonstrated working knowledge of mortgage loan program guidelines, underwriting and regulatory requirements and the mortgage loan manufacturing process.
- Knowledge of and experience with RESPA/TRID compliant disclosures and HMDA compliance adverse action requirements strongly preferred.
- Functional knowledge of Conventional, VA, USDA and FHA guidelines and required fees and documentation for each loan type.Strong analytical skills and ability to use independent judgment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong level of attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Proficiency with MS Office and Ellie Mae Encompass Software preferred and the ability to readily learn and operate effectively in other business technology applications required.
- Language Skills:
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to effectively present information in writing and verbally and interact effectively with team members, managers and Traditional Retail leaders.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top