- Flexible / Remote
Review and input of necessary information to purchase a closed mini-c loan in accordance with Freedom guidelines. Employee will review closing documents, loan disclosures, compliance timelines, and fees on the final Closing Disclosure. Possess a comfort level with communicating electronically as well as via phone. Effectively maintain a pipeline of loans. Attention to detail is very important for this position.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Ensure file and documents meet company and compliance requirements.
- Ability to accurately input information into Lakewood.
- Ability to multitask and remain focused and professional.
- Communicating efficiently with clients on items required and deadlines
- Provide excellent customer service at all times.
- Basic understanding of reviewing title work, homeowners insurance and flood certifications.
- Consistently meets deadlines.
- Assisting posting closing department with file deficiencies as needed.
- Review underwriting terms and conditions document to ensure all closing conditions are addressed.
- Review of Loan Estimates and Closing Disclosures for TRID compliance.
- Manage closing timeline to ensure in accordance with management instruction and ensure that appropriate file quality and timeliness are provided to clients.
- Communicate with clients on items required, deadlines and scheduling issues.
- Verify several aspects of the documentation and process including, but not limited to: property address, wire information for funding, information on insurance policy, information on the CPL and title commitment, and a fee quote
- Coordinate and communicate with client and processing team for correction and completion of all required documentation for the Closing Department.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of entire loan life cycle in order to fully understand implication of the work of the closing function.
- Become proficient with the document management system.
- Accurately electronically file documents and information in the system and ensure all information is complete and accurate. Use checklists and other job aides as necessary to accurately complete all required information.
- Basic understanding of all loan types - Conventional, USDA, VA, FHA
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Ability to work in a fast pace and deadline driven environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Exceptional organizational and follow-up skills.
- Interact effectively with a diverse group of people.
- Work independently under minimal supervision.
- Ability to arrive for work on time and work overtime as required.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top