Manager, Modeling and Analysis
- Mount Laurel, NJ
The Manager, Modeling and Analysis is responsible for leading improvement in Call Center operations through rigorous quantitative analysis and comprehensive decision support
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads production forecasting process and ensure quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Leads creation of capacity models for each business unit
- Leads the timely and accurate documentation of business processes and analyze downstream impact
- Works with business unit leaders to maintain and improve existing decision support models
- Manages and develops business analyst staff
- Enhances job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
This job has direct supervisory responsibilities over business analyst staff.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment, among high demands and changing priorities
- Proven written and oral communication and ability to interface with senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and translate into insight
- Prior Mortgage industry experience a plus, but not required
Education and/or Experience:
- 3+ years previous experience in consulting/analytics/finance roles with emphasis on problem solving, data driven analysis, statistical analysis, and scenario modeling
- 2+ years managing junior business/financial analyst staff
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with demonstrated academic achievement; MBA or advanced Business/STEM degree a plus
- Advanced Excel skills (financial analyses/modeling)
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- English: Fluent
- Previous work/academic experience that entailed problem solving, data driven analysis, statistical analysis, scenario modeling and report generation a strong plus
Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, memos, and work place policies. Ability to analyze, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, procedures and governmental regulations. Ability to write professional correspondences. Ability to write routine business reports. Ability to speak effectively with other employees and/or customers. Ability to present formal information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and employees. Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, managers, employees, customers and/or the general public.
Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
Ability to carry out detailed written and/or verbal instructions. Ability to solve problems involving concrete variables in standardized situations. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks and functions listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top