Loan Officer Pending License
- Orlando, FL
Summary:This role is for preparing for the Loan officer role. They are preparing by completing all necessary licensing requirements and all required training to become licensed.
Essential Job Functions may include:
- Perform specific tasks assigned by Branch Manager.
- Analyzing market information and developing a business plan for their designated area.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective clients.
- Gain knowledge regarding all of the organization's loan products and an understanding of the qualifications required of each applicant.
- Complete all necessary requirements for Loan Originator licensing.
- Must pass NMLS Exam with passing score of 75% or above.
- Daily illustration of excellent customer service skills.
Other Related Duties:
Performs other related duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities:This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience:
- oHigh School Diploma or GED.
- Two years or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
This position does not require professional licensing, certification or registration.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top