Jr Mortgage Production Assistant
- Melville, NY
Assist their assigned Retail Loan Officers in Sales, Marketing and Post-Application activities. Bi-lingual Spanish a plus
Essential Job Functions:
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Encompass Experience a plus
- Excel experience
- Computer Savy
- Perform specific tasks assigned by Loan Officer
- Assist in marketing Realtors, Builders, and 3rd party referral sources with their assigned LO or on the LO's behalf to increase production
- Interact with operations partners (processing/closing/UW) to provide the best customer service and most efficient origination practices
- Ensure files move through processing and closing in a timely manner
- Establish appointments with clients
- Meet with clients to complete necessary documents
- Promptly respond to client's questions and concerns
- Follow up with clients at all times, keeping them informed of the loan process
- Systematically store and maintain client data and files
- Daily illustration of excellent customer service skills with clients and applicants to ensure client retention
- Proficiently assist in the development of financial objectives in association with Loan Officer present customer database
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top