IT Business Operations Analyst
- Marlton, NJ
The Business Operations Analyst's primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology applications are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, application performance and immediate response to reported incidents are the performance measurements for the role. The candidate will serve as an information technology subject matter expert for the applications and channels they support.
As a Business Operations Analyst, the candidate will:
- Be inquisitive
- Be a self-starter
- Have the tenacity to problem solve
- Strive for professional growth
- Exhibit extreme ownership
Essential Job Functions:
- Confidently participate in Major Incident calls to assist in impact assessment, communications to business partners and identification of workaround and/or resolution
- Create and maintain application documentation
- Engage in the change management and validation processes to maintain full awareness of all potential impacts
- Proactively monitor and analyze application performance and behavior
- Partner with product owners and business partners to create cohesive team to support the applications
- Have strong communications skills to translate technical issues into business terminology across all levels of the organization
- Analyze the impact of new applications and enhancements to existing applications; ensures the application documentation is up to date
- Identify opportunities for improving user experience or application functionality
- Obtain detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes
- Consistently challenge the IT and business teams to improve all aspects of their processes
- Bachelor's Degree from a Four (4) year College/University or equivalent industry experience
- 3+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Support business and IT teams
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top