IT Business Operations Analyst
- Mount Laurel, NJ
The Business Operations Analyst's primary responsibility will be to ensure the information technology systems supporting Call Center operations are available and flexible to meet the changing business environment. Maintaining operational stability, systems performance and immediate response to reported incidents are the performance measurements for the role. The candidate will serve as an information technology subject matter expert for the Call Center, sales and processing operations and supporting platforms.
As a Business Operations Analyst, the candidate will:
- Participate in Major Incidents calls to assist in impact assessment, communications to business partners and solutions implementation
- Documenting system process flows that map critical business functions to application platform components to identify impacted business operations.
- Engaging in the software change management and deployment processes to maintain full awareness of all potential impacts to supporting Call Center applications.
- Analyze business operations needs to enable changes to operational configuration parameters to address rapidly changing business conditions.
- Be well organized to manage multiple project assignment tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interact with functional unit management and personnel to identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access
- Strong communications skills to translate technical issues to operations terminology so the business partners can understand risks and impacts
- Interacts with departmental end-users, technical resources (architects, data analysts, developers, operation specialists), consultants and others in the analysis, design, configuration, testing and maintenance of systems to ensure optimal operational performance
- Analyze the impact of new systems and enhancements to existing systems; ensures the system design fits in with the operational process flows.
- Tracks and fully documents change for functional and business specifications; writes detailed universally understood procedures for permanent records and for use in training.
- Participates in the in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Conducts change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents business rules, functions and requirements.
- Participates in QA and user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality.
- Obtains detailed, in-depth and expert knowledge of the assigned business processes and creates requirement
- Bachelor's Degree from a Four (4) year College/University or equivalent industry experience
- 1+ years of diverse financial services / mortgage banking experience preferred
- Experience with Agile Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies, particularly documentation of Use Cases is preferred.
- Business analysis skills are required.
- Ability to interface with all levels of the business to define business and functional requirements.
- Support business and IT teams, including requirements gathering and project management for new development and integration projects with little or no direction.
- Strong communication skills are required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top