Human Resources Business Analyst
Soar With Us
Flying ahead of the flock for over 30 years, we at Freedom Mortgage have taken millions of Americans under our wing and helped them achieve their dreams of financial betterment and homeownership. Invest your hunger and commitment and you'll realize an incredible return. Step into a diverse environment where all staff can grow and flourish. With excellent training and development opportunities available at all levels, a great benefits package, and a talented working family all around you, with Freedom, you'll enjoy a rewarding, challenging, and exciting career where you can reach incredible new heights.
The Vacancy: Business Analyst
We are looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join the team at Freedom Mortgage. Your role will be to consistently report and analyze performance and productivity, to make sure requirements are being met, to unearth areas for improvement, and to highlight and share successful best practices. You'll need to be a confident, purpose-driven individual, who doesn't just look for problems, but delivers impactful solutions. You'll use data to drive insights, being able to both interpret the numbers, and transform them into meaningful output, leading to clear actions and business direction.
What will my responsibilities be?
As a Business Analyst, your daily duties will include...
- Developing and maintaining reporting processes to monitor all activity within your function.
- Drawing down and interpreting data to analyze it for compliance with regulatory and investor requirements, areas where improvements could be made, and areas where best practice has been achieved and should be shared.
- Confidently communicating your findings and recommendations to business partners, vendors, IT, SMEs, and other relevant stakeholders to define project scope, objectives, and deliverables.
- Working with integrity, creating control reports and interrogating all data to ensure a clear and accurate picture can be drawn-up.
If you are…
- A data-driven specialist. We need you to use data and analytics within your area of accountability to ensure all operations being performed are timely, accurate, and correct in accordance with compliance, as well as to monitor team performance.
- A change-maker. We need you to bring your vision, not only looking for problems or weaknesses, but suggesting viable solutions and making them happen. We need you to spot areas where we can improve our processes or performance, and back this up with data-driven insights to justify why we should capitalize on the opportunity.
- An incredible communicator. We need you to work with various stakeholders within the organization to define project objectives, deliverables, and results.
- A "big picture" person. We need you to understand where your area of accountability fits into the bigger company picture, helping you direct your decisions, understand priorities, and drive improvements.
… then you belong in the Freedom family.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years' experience in a Business Analyst (or similar) role.
- Advanced user of MS Office suite including MS Access
- Advanced User of Tableau or similar tools like Microsoft Power BI
- Ability to build a dashboard that tells a compelling story
Come Soar With Us.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top