First Flyer System Engineer
- Mt Laurel, NJ
The First Flyer System Engnr IT Program is offering a 2-year rotational training program that will allow you to experience hands on training among 4 different teams in the technology side of the business. Structured similar to a college course, you earn badges- similar to college credits- required for graduation that will be earned by completing projects, attending soft skills training sessions as well as attending Town Halls and other company networking events. A Mentor will be assigned to each trainee to support the First Flyer's needs throughout his/her first 2 years at Freedom Mortgage.
- Analyze the business and IT resources to take lead and create a project solution during each rotation (4 projects in total)
- Travel and shadow line of business under the context of learning the mortgage industry
- Working with a mentor to create a personal certification/training plan within the first 6 months
- Work on the Networking team to configure cloud technology such as AWS and VPN
- Monitor Freedom Mortgage's network through Solarwinds, Live Action and open source tools
- Support all Freedom Mortgage systems on the Service Desk including (but not limited too): Freedom Sales Portal, Encompass 360, Freedom Wholesale Website, Lakewood, EDM, and I3 Scripter
- Manage case resolution processes
- Configure Linux and Microsoft servers on the Server Configuration Team
- Responsible for AWS Cloud Server provisioning
- Manager and analyze Open Source Software
- Configure and manage intrusion detection/prevention on the Security Team
- Perform security risk assessments on systems
- Sample O365 cloud exchange administration on Messaging Team
- Bachelor's degree (B.A or B.S) from four-year College or University required
- Degrees in IT, Computer Science, Information Science, MIS, Finance or similar preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing skills
- Basic understanding of systems
- Excellent creative problem solving skills
- Must be detail oriented and a critical thinker
- Motivated, hardworking and self-starter
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize and be organized
- Ability to work independently, self-driven, highly motivated and results-oriented
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top