First Flyer Financial Analyst
- Mt Laurel, NJ
In order to qualify for this role, you must have a minimum 3.5 GPA
The First Flyer Analyst program was created and designed to introduce recent college graduates to the complete financial side of the mortgage business. First Flyers will obtain a deep breadth of mortgage industry knowledge through by completing rotations in various departments. The rotation schedule is set to give you hands-on experience in departments that work in tandem with analysts, to better understand the loan process, the industry and the overall ebb and flow of Freedom Mortgage. The program is structured similar to a college course: with a combination of classroom training in which you earn badges similar to college credits required for Graduation. Badges will be earned by completing projects, attending soft skills training sessions, passing the exams, completing goal worksheets, and company networking events. A mentor will be assigned to each trainee to support the First Flyer's needs throughout his/her first year and a half at Freedom Mortgage. First Flyers will have the opportunity to find a permanent position after completion of the program in any of the areas in which they spend time in.
Rotational Program:Rotations to be completed in the following areas:
1. Analytics: marketing, call center or operations analytics
2. Accounting: treasury, internal audit reporting
3. Corporate Finance: enterprise wide end, channel specific
4. Capital Markets: pricing, hedging, trending
- A minimum 3.5 GPA
- Bachelor's degree (B.A) from four-year College or University
- Degrees in Business, Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, Economics, Mathematics preferred
- Completion of the SAFE Exam
- Experience using Microsoft Excel is a must
- Ability to read business journals, reports and legal documents
- Ability to present information and respond to questions from groups of administrators, managers, employees, customers and/or the general public
- Must be detail oriented, critical thinker, have strong analytical skills, good communication skills and an excellent customer service orientation
- Motivated, hardworking and self-starter
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent problem resolution and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize and be organized.
- Able to work independently, self-driven, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Outstanding customer service skills with strong attention to details
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top