- Marlton, NJ
- Oversee monthly performance reporting by division/department
- Work with business unit heads to constantly improve reporting and complete ad hoc analyses
- Lead forecasting process and own financial forecast models, including P&L, cash flow, and supporting schedules/analyses. Ensure their quality, timeliness, and accuracy
- Lead P&L reporting of actual vs. plan, prior year, and current forecast
- Lead the preparation of Senior Management presentations/meetings (Monthly Business Reviews, Board of Directors meetings, forecast review meetings, etc.)
- Lead capital budgeting process and measure ROI of company initiatives
- Lead the creation of the annual and multi-year strategic plan
- Develop processes to continually streamline and improve financial processes
- Manage and develop financial analyst staff
- 6+ years previous experience in finance/accounting (Big-4, Investment Banking, Consulting) roles with heavy emphasis on financial planning and analysis; 2+ years managing junior financial analyst staff
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with demonstrated academic achievement; MBA or advanced Finance degree a plus
- Proven written and oral communication and ability to interface with senior management
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment where priorities change quickly and demands are high
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative information and translate into strategic deliverables
- Advanced Excel skills (financial analyses/modeling)
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Prior Mortgage industry experience a plus but not required
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top