Account Relationship Manager
- Fishers, IN
The Account Relationship Manager is responsible for developing client/lender relationships by demonstrating an expertise in all aspects of correspondent lending's policies and procedures. This position will work closely with all operational areas to facilitate exceptional service to clients, Regional Managers, and all FMC employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist in the development of relationships with potential clients, existing clients and industry partners.
- Enhance relationships with clients by identifying their needs and expectations while providing accurate and timely responses.
- Supports and provides assistance to the Regional Managers with all aspects of Correspondent Lending processes and policies.
- Provide assistance to the Regional Managers with day-to-day activities in order to maximize sales production levels to include, but not limited to, supporting the business development activities and programs.
- Assist with advanced administration support of complex business functions/programs and projects.
- Identify client performance opportunities while ensuring legal and regulatory compliance and/or work efficiencies; alerts management of potential problem situations.
- Responsible for defining, creating, and managing Correspondent Lending sales reporting.
- Ensure Correspondent Lending compliance with policies, lending practices and regulatory statues.
- Maintain knowledge of products and services, as well as knowledge of the industry. Keeps abreast of current developments and market trends, to further identify and service the clients' needs.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED is required.
- 3-4 years of Correspondent Lending or Wholesale Lending Mortgage Experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Microsoft Excel, Access, Word, and Outlook proficient.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Strong problem resolution skills are essential.
Founded in Mount Laurel, NJ in 1990, Freedom Mortgage has since grown into one of the largest and fastest-growing privately owned full-service residential lenders in the USA. Licensed in all 50 states, Washington D.C., Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands, Freedom Mortgage has over 5000 employees nationwide, proudly servicing $225.6 billion, and is still growing.
Our mission is to foster homeownership in America. Freedom is a leader in VA mortgage lending and is one of the mortgage industry's largest philanthropic supporters of the USO and military families through its Team Freedom Cares philanthropic arm.
Locations include suburban Philadelphia and Fishers, IN, two regions where we were named Top Workplaces. We also have large operating centers countrywide, including these desirable markets: Beaverton , OR; Boca Raton, FL; Columbia, MD; Jacksonville, FL; Melville, NY; Plano, TX; San Dimas, CA; Tempe, AZ; Troy, MI and Woodbridge, VA.
If you seek a sense of community, top training, opportunity for advancement, a comprehensive benefits package and reward and recognition program, look no further.
Freedom Mortgage Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, or their status as a protected veteran or an individual with disabilities. Local applicants encouraged to apply. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment. Excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision and 401(k). All resumes are held in confidence. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search. LENDER NMLS ID:2767
Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Back to top