Framebridge is an online custom framing business located in Lanham, MD. We are revolutionizing the way people frame their favorite art and photos by making the entire process easy, affordable and hassle-free. Framebridge uses technology to improve the custom framing experience through quick online ordering, lower prices and always-on customer support.
Framebridge is seeking a Picture Framer to work alongside a dynamic team to cut mats, mouldings and acrylic, mount art, and finish and package frames. You must have strong time-management and organizational skills, as well as a high attention to detail. We hold our products to the highest quality standard and put customer experience above everything else, so extreme respect for art, materials, and the custom framing process is vital.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Anything from art mounting, matting, moulding and acrylic cutting, to finishing and packaging
- Very fast-paced (but meticulous and careful!) work using light framing shop equipment: pneumatic staple gun, hand-held drill, hand-held tape gun, safety razor, hammer, etc.
- Review and preparation of final framed products for delivery to customer
- 1 - 2 years of experience in a fast-paced production or service role
- Team player and go-getter with strong multitasking skills who thrives in a bustling environment.
- Great time-management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Pride in your work and enthusiasm for the framing process
- Excellent hand-eye coordination
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. and work on your feet all day
- Previous experience with art or carpentry a plus
- Note: Previous framing experience is beneficial, but not required, for this role. We will train!
This is a full-time seasonal position. We need applicants to start immediately and can work through the end of December. There will be opportunities to stay on afterwards but this is not guaranteed.
Qualified candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume here.
Back to top