Intern: Artist and Partnership Programs
WHO WE ARE:
Framebridge is a fast-paced, innovative online custom-framing start-up based in Washington, DC with studios in Maryland and Kentucky — and we’re growing. We are revolutionizing the way people frame their favorite art and photos by using technology to make the entire process easy, affordable and hassle-free. Through quick online ordering, lower prices and always-on customer support, we’re attracting the attention of Vogue, Esquire, The Today Show, and more.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are someone who is interested in jumping in and helping support our Art and Trade program and Framebridge for Business program. You are detail oriented and have a desire to learn more. Likely you are looking to grow your career or gain experience in a creative, business, or communications field. You are interested in joining a team of creative, fun people and getting experience in business. This a great role for current college students looking to gain experience and learn more about b2b sales as well as professionalism and outside communications.
- Support our Framebridge for Business and Art & Trade Programs
- Provide administrative assistance with processing applications and email communications with our artist partners
- Assist in placing order for large volume customers
- Work with Creative, Marketing and Product teams to develop tools and resources needed to close and support trade and partnership business
- Be a liaison for artists interested in joining our program
- Pursuing a college degree in business, communications, or other related field
- Interest in art and working in a start-up environment
- Ability to start immediately and work part or full time from September through December
- Strong writing skills for email communication
- Excellent attention to detail
Back to top