HR Coordinator/HR Generalist
WHO WE ARE:
Framebridge is a fast-paced, innovative online custom-framing start-up with our corporate office in Washington, DC and production studios in Maryland and Kentucky — and we’re growing. Our studio in Richmond, KY is our newest facility and we are looking to add an HR Coordinator on the ground there. We are revolutionizing the way people frame their favorite art and photos by using technology to make the entire process easy, affordable and hassle-free.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are someone who is passionate about people. You are outgoing, organized, compassionate, and a natural problem solver. You are good at following through on employee requests and always have an open door for suggestions and feedback. We’ll be counting on you to grow our team through hiring and onboarding. Your role will include learning and development, recruiting, compliance, payroll and other duties as needed. You’ll be the point person for employees who have questions or need help with benefits or any workplace concerns. Perhaps most importantly, you are fantastic at developing and guiding company culture and crafting a highly productive and vibrant work environment. This is a great role for someone who is excited to work in a startup environment and build a great team.
- Recruit for positions in our Kentucky factory including exempt and nonexempt roles
- Complete all new hire paperwork including I-9s and maintain employee files
- Be a resource for employees regarding questions and feedback
- Manage investigations and employee relations feedback
- Maintain attendance records and submit payroll timely
- Assist employees with benefits questions and enrollment
- Promote a positive culture consistent with company values
- Host meetings and events to build team comradery and promote a great workplace
- Support the HR department with general administrative tasks as needed
- 4+ years as an HR professional
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience supporting both exempt and non-exempt workforces
- Functional knowledge of all HR areas including payroll, recruiting, onboarding, benefits, and compliance
- Strong verbal and written skills
Framebridge offers medical, vision, and dental benefits.
Back to top