Customer Experience Design Champion
WHO WE ARE:
Framebridge is a fast-paced, innovative online custom-framing start-up based in Washington, DC with studios in Maryland and Kentucky — and we’re growing. We are revolutionizing the way people frame their favorite art and photos by using technology to make the entire process easy, affordable and hassle-free. Through quick online ordering, lower prices and always-on customer support (that’s where you come in!), we’re attracting the attention of Vogue, Esquire, The Today Show, and more.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a design expert and customer experience champion, someone who touches every facet of our business where it concerns our customers. You are an outgoing and creative thinker who loves to make people happy. You’re an art lover, a great conversationalist, and passionate about delivering world-class service ensuring each customer’s design process is flawless from order to delivery.
Part designer, part customer service, part marketing, and 100% happiness and quality assurance, you are the voice, heart, and soul of Framebridge. You love our customers as much as we do and are dedicated to making each interaction personalized and delightful through impeccable written and verbal communication skills and an intuitive approach to creating customers for life.
This is a great role for creative designers and content creators who want to thrive in a problem-solving and team-oriented environment.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Deliver well-considered and stylized design advice for gallery walls and frame selections
- Provide design consultations with customers seeking advice about our product
- Offer world-class email, phone and web support to customers with a high regard for individual attention and thoughtful conversation
- Facilitate valuable customer relationship management (CRM) by applying excellent listening, oral and communication skills and creative engagement ideas.
- Use sound and swift judgment in dealing with customer inquiries
- Employ a mastery of internal web tools from payment portals to email suites
- Be able to work within a highly organized production schedule with an ability to improvise and adapt
- 1-2 years of success in a design, customer service, retail, or hospitality role
- Degree in art, design, art history or other relevant field
- An engaging personality with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with browser-based tools
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign proficiency
- Great time-management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- Happy to multi-task across multiple communication platforms
- Willingness to work flexible hours, changing shifts and weekends
We are open to hiring in our Lanham, MD and Lexington, KY locations. Positions are also available for remote hires as well as part-time or full-time.
Qualified candidates should apply at www.framebridge.com/careers by submitting a letter of interest and resume.
Back to top