Customer Experience Champion
WHO WE ARE:
Framebridge is a fast-paced, innovative online custom-framing start-up with our corporate office in Washington, DC and production studios in Maryland and Kentucky — and we’re growing. Our factory in Richmond, KY is our newest facility and we are looking to add a customer experience team on the ground there. We are revolutionizing the way people frame their favorite art and photos by using technology to make the entire process easy, affordable and hassle-free. Through quick online ordering, lower prices and always-on customer support(that's where you come in!), we’re attracting the attention of Vogue, Esquire, The Today Show, and more.
WHO YOU ARE:
You are a customer experience champion, someone who touches every facet of our business where it concerns our customers. You are an outgoing and creative thinker who loves to make people happy. You’re a natural problem solver, a great conversationalist, and passionate about delivering world-class service ensuring each customer’s framing experience is flawless from order to delivery. Having a passion for design is an added bonus.
We’ll be counting on you to assist in fulfilling our mission to make framing accessible, easy and fun for all of our customers. You will have the latitude to do whatever it takes to provide a personalized solution that will ensure satisfaction and confidence in our brand.
Part customer service, part marketing, and 100% happiness and quality assurance, you are the voice, heart, and soul of Framebridge. You love our customers as much as we do and are dedicated to making each interaction personalized and delightful through impeccable written and verbal communication skills and an intuitive approach to creating customers for life.
This is a great role for creative thinkers who want to thrive in a problem-solving and team-oriented environment with the opportunity to shape how we approach customer experience as we grow.
Primary Responsibilities Include
- Offer world-class email,phone and web support to customers with a high regard for individual attention and thoughtful conversation
- Provide design consultations with customers seek advice about our product
- Facilitate valuable customer relationship management (CRM) by applying excellent listening, oral and communication skills and creative engagement ideas.
- Answer questions and troubleshoot issues
- Solve difficult customer situations creatively and efficiently by utilizing empathy and probing-techniques to identify challenges and overcome objections
- Use sound and swift judgment in dealing with customer inquiries
- Employ a mastery of internal web tools from payment portals to email suites
- Be able to work within a highly organized production schedule with an ability to improvise and adapt
- 1-2 years of success in a customer service, retail, or hospitality role
- Bachelors Degree in marketing, communication or other relevant field
- An engaging personality with strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with browser-based tools
- Great time-management and organizational skills with a high attention to detail
- An independent critical thinker with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Happy to multi-task across multiple communication platforms
- Desire to create and improve best practices
- Adobe Photoshop and InDesign skills a plus
- Willingness to work flexible hours, changing shifts, evenings, and weekends
We are looking for people to join us in either of our factories in Lanham, MD or Lexington, KY. We are also open to hiring remote people. We have both part time and full time roles available.
Back to top