- San Francisco, CA
In this role you will:
- Champion engineering excellence, culture, velocity, and processes - Establish metrics for regular assessment/improvement
- Drive great execution and work with the team to set clear goals and deliver against them
- Be a Player-Coach to develop and grow engineers on the team as well as participate in large technical decisions
- Oversee sprints / releases, quality of production / on-prem channels and strategic growth of our product capabilities
- Recruit, grow and enable an incredible team of driven engineers who have high expectations around transparency, impact, and learning
- Strong technical background and are excited to grow a team and company that is bringing in Revenue!
- Delivered software features and/or tools that require cross-team collaboration
- Several years of experience as an Engineering Manager
- Understand the value of great teamwork, culture and process
- Genuinely care about people and want to help your team grow
- Self-motivated and willing to jump in and actively plug gaps
- Strong verbal and written communication
FOSSA Comp Package Includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Equity in a fast-growing tech company
- World class benefits including 100% company paid health insurance
- Free lunches and snacks
- Company events to ensure communication and collaboration
- Work-Life balance
- A beautiful office in the financial district of SF!
- Dog Friendly!
FOSSA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Back to top