- San Francisco, CA
As an Engineer Manager on our team, you'll be working closely with the whole company to bring features from ideation to implementation. Your participation will have a significant impact on our company roadmap, and you'll be able to see the outsized impact that your work has on our product and commercial success. In your day-to-day tasks we will rely on a sense of priorities and ability to set tactical objectives. In a team of our size, our engineering team also helps own our product, customer success, and growth functions.
In this role you will:
- Champion engineering excellence, culture, velocity, and processes - establish metrics for regular assessment/improvement.
- Drive predictable execution and work with the team to set clear goals and deliver against them.
- Be a Player-Coach to develop and grow engineers on the team as well as participate in large technical decisions.
- Oversee sprints / releases, quality of production and strategic growth of our product capabilities.
- Recruit, grow and enable an incredible team of driven engineers who have high. expectations around transparency, impact, and learning.
- Experience in leading engineering teams as technical lead or manager
- Strong technical background
- Genuine interest in your teams professional development
- Strong work ethic and ability to work collaboratively with product, design, etc.
- Self-motivated and willing to jump in and actively plug gaps.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
FOSSA Comp Package Includes:
- Competitive compensation + equity
- World class benefits including 100% company paid health insurance
- Free lunches and snacks (when we are able to go back)
- Company events to ensure communication and collaboration (currently virtual)
- Globally distributed team, however we do have a beautiful office in the financial district of SF!
- Dog Friendly!
FOSSA is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Back to top