Customer Support Agent - FoodKick
We're looking for a positive, engaging, quick, and solutions-oriented Customer Support Agent, known to us as a "SideKick", to support our rapidly expanding business, FoodKick. You'll engage directly with customers and work closely with FoodKick's Dispatch and Delivery teams, Fulfillment Center, and Customer Service department, and report directly into the SideKick Supervisor. This is an exciting role that'll offer an outstanding opportunity to be in integral part of an innovative food company.
Ideally, we're looking for early birds and night owls- full time schedule early mornings or late evenings and weekends, with a passion for providing outstanding customer service . Sound like you? Read on! We're offering both part-time and full-time positions. This position requires to work weekends. The schedules offered are: early mornings to mid afternoon and afternoons to late night.
How does a SideKick kick it each day?
- Solve a variety of order related issues via chat and phone, providing support through real-time information from the field
- Handle difficult situations professionally and with empathy to maintain (and help build!) a great customer relationship
- Call customers to proactively resolve order related issues
- Work effectively with the team by sharing ideas, making recommendations, and supporting decisions to help meet team goals
- Complete tasks according to current policies and procedures
Key ingredients -
- A minimum of (1) years of Customer Service experience, written communication via chat or email is strongly preferred
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Speedy typing skills (approx. 40 words per minute)
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills are a must, plus great phone and chat presence-we're looking for someone who shines and positively represents the FoodKick brand
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with experience in Excel
- Willing to work a flexible schedule is preferred
Add dash of -
- Proven ability to be resourceful, proactive, and innovative
- Must be detail orientated and organized with a focus on teamwork and customer experience
- We're looking for someone who is both fun and professional in their writing style
- You should enjoy (and thrive!) in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Every day will be different!
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
When all you have is a New York minute. When life happens (the good or bad, happy or sad!). When you want to make the most of the moment. FoodKick's got your back.
We deliver just what our customers need when they need it, like quick meal hacks, chilled wine, exclusive products from local partners and fresh fill-ins. And because we're powered by FreshDirect, our customers can trust our quality and convenience.
Why choose FoodKick?
We are a growing food ecommerce company offering an environment for you to grow! But let's not forget to have fun.
Take a look at our work perks:
- Daily lunch and healthy snacks provided
- Flexible PTO
- 20% discount on FoodKick and FreshDirect
- Employee at-cost food store (in LIC)
- Monthly birthday celebrations and other holiday events...with food, of course
- Generous employee referral bonus
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.
Meet Some of FoodKick's Employees
Senior Vice President, Business Expansion
PJ oversees FoodKick and FreshDirect’s at the Office division. She also directs FreshDirect’s expansion into new businesses and geographic markets.
Back to top