Customer Support Agent - FoodKick
We are looking for night owls: you should be able to work late evenings and weekends. Does this sound like you? Read on!
Recipe for Success-
- Instant-message chat with customers to solve a variety of order related issues, providing support through real time information from the field
- Handle difficult situations professionally and with empathy to maintain (and help build!) a great customer relationship
- Call customers to resolve open issues, and monitor/oversee real-time issues until they're resolved
- Take ownership of routine problems, and escalate high-risk problems
- Work effectively within the team by sharing ideas, making recommendations, and supporting decisions to help meet team goals
- Complete tasks according to current policies and procedures
Key ingredients -
- Must embody and demonstrate company values and culture
- Two (2) years of Customer Service experience, including email communication
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Speedy typing skills (approx. 40 words per minute)
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills are a must, plus great phone and chat presence-we're looking for someone who shines!
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite with experience in Excel
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
Add dash of -
- Proven ability to be creative, resourceful, proactive, and innovative
- Must be detail orientated and organized with a focus on teamwork, process management, and follow up
- This role is chat box and text savvy, so we're looking for someone fun yet professional
- You should enjoy (and thrive!) in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Every day will be different!
- Big plus if you have experience in a new business or start-up environment
- Prior dispatch/transportation experience is helpful
- Bilingual? Not required but awesome to have
WARNING: Our food is processed in a facility that does not contain people who are toxic, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, egotistical, self-promoting, inconsiderate, or mean-spirited.
When all you have is a New York minute. When life happens (the good or bad, happy or sad!). When you want to make the most of the moment. FoodKick's got your back.
We deliver just what our customers need when they need it, like quick meal hacks, chilled wine, exclusive products from local partners and fresh fill-ins. And because we're powered by FreshDirect, our customers can trust our quality and convenience.
Why choose FoodKick?
We are a growing food ecommerce company offering an environment for you to grow! But let's not forget to have fun.
Take a look at our work perks:
- Daily lunch and healthy snacks provided
- Flexible PTO
- 20% discount on FoodKick and FreshDirect
- Employee at-cost food store (in LIC)
- Monthly birthday celebrations and other holiday events...with food, of course
- Generous employee referral bonus
Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Team member(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER, FreshDirect does not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, familial status, or on any other basis prohibited by law. Furthermore, FreshDirect will not discriminate against any applicant or employee because he or she is disabled, a disabled veteran, or a veteran of the Vietnam era, provided he or she is qualified and meets the requirements established by FreshDirect for the job.
Meet Some of FoodKick's Employees
Senior Vice President, Business Expansion
PJ oversees FoodKick and FreshDirect’s at the Office division. She also directs FreshDirect’s expansion into new businesses and geographic markets.
Back to top