VP, Customer Success (Account Executive)
An Actua company (Nasdaq: ACTA), FolioDynamix is unique in its modular, software-as-a-service (SaaS) approach. FolioDynamix offers wealth service providers and investment advisors the most comprehensive, truly unified cloud-based wealth management technology platform for managing the full wealth management lifecycle across all account types, including unified managed account (UMA) and unified managed household (UMH) programs.
FolioDynamix offers a modern, open architecture option to legacy technologies and robust research & advisory services, providing firms with a complete solution developed, hosted and supported by one vendor – eliminating silos and empowering advisors with a single platform to manage all accounts.
FolioDynamix is headquartered in Secaucus, New Jersey and also maintains offices in Sacramento, California; Worthington, Ohio; Evansville, Indiana; Dallas, Texas and Gig Harbor, WA. We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package as well as the excitement, challenges, and rewards of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company.
The Account Executive is the main point of contact for client firms on the platform, concentrating on overall strategic relationship matters, acting as an escalation point and liaison among internal and external partners, and supporting education and marketing activities to promote business expansion with current Maintain and potential Strategic Growth clients. The ideal candidate will have a background in wealth management client service, marketing, communications, and/or training. He/she will aim to develop strategic account management and sales acumen, by working in conjunction with more Senior Account Executives to source and identify additional sales and revenue opportunities through client AUM/AUA growth, expansion of products and services, etc. Role is 60% Strategic/40% Support.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build and support strong client relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders
- Maintain an understanding of each client's business objectives to identify business expansion and/or retention opportunities
- Be consultative and discuss new services, products, and technologies
- Understand the industry's competitive climate and value proposition of FolioDynamix
- Develop sufficient knowledge of platform technology, product suite, and advisory service offering to perform presentations, demonstrations, and trainings
- Work closely with Senior Account Executives, Sales Executives, Product Management, and Marketing to develop and deliver sales presentations, social media campaigns, and educational initiatives
- Act as liaison between the client's home office and FolioDynamix internal teams
- Deliver strategic client communications and facilitate escalations
- Coordinate regularly scheduled touch-point meetings with clients and onsites for 'Strategic Growth' clients
- Support general business and relationship development activities, including client conferences, user group meetings, and trade shows
- Follow-up and qualify opportunities and leads from general business and relationship development activities
- Manage the RFP/RFI process by completing templates and working with appropriate subject matter experts to populate responses for current and prospective clients
- Act as a backup resource while others on team are traveling and/or out of the office
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years industry experience in financial services – prior experience in wealth management client service, sales, or marketing role preferred
- Experience in portfolio management technology, investment advisory, and other related topics a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Able to set expectations, able to multi-task accurately and efficiently as well as have good time management skills
- Ability to cultivate and enhance new and existing business through conference calls, presentations, and e-mail
- Can lead senior level, executive meetings with management support
- Ability to present, train, and/or demonstrate in small and large in person meetings, as well as over WebEx
- Goal oriented, focused on individual and team sales success
- Light travel required, approximately 15-30% of time
Qualified applicants, please send cover letter and resume.
Meet Some of FolioDynamix's Employees
Senior Manager, Adoption & Growth
Michelle aims to grow user adoption of the platform by contributing to the feature development process. Then she helps clients drive business and create strategies to streamline operations.
Back to top