Position Overview: FolioDynamix is in search of a dynamic, organized and driven individual to join our team as a Release Coordinator within the Product Development group. The Development group is responsible for the architecture, design, development and delivery of the core FolioDynamix platform. This role within the Development group focuses on prioritization and management of release cycles across multiple UAT and production platforms. To accomplish this, the candidate must have a core understanding of the software development process, solid organizational and communication skills. This role will have significant and frequent exposure to both internal senior technology leadership and client managers. The position requires the ability to balance client expectations, drive and coordinate resources to meet tight timelines This position reports to the Senior Development Manager.
Company Overview: Bringing innovation, insight and agility to the wealth management and investment advisor communities, FolioDynamix offers the most comprehensive web-based technology platform for managing the full wealth advisory lifecycle – including proposal and on-boarding, research, model management, portfolio accounting, trade order management, operations, reporting, and performance analytics – across all account types. The company's technology platform, the FDx Platform is completely developed, hosted and supported by FolioDynamix. Visit www.foliodynamix.com.
- Coordinate the release cycle for the core FolioDynamix platform
- Run off-hour release deployments
- Coordinate and report on the overall release deliverables to the entire firm
- Aide in the definition of the overall release process and process improvements.
- Responsible for all release management of our core platform this includes
- Work with Client Representatives to determine the best deployment schedule
o Internal communications
o Ensure client specific activates are defined in the release run book
o Internal Planning – go/no go meetings, status, timelines, etc.
o Run the release over the release weekend/night
o Work with the Operations and client communications
o Organize release notes for Product review
o Ensure the development, QA and UAT cycles are on track
o Communicate UAT timelines to Operations team
o Coordinate UAT activities
- Other Duties include
o Run the internal prioritization and scheduling meeting
o Work on sales RFP's
o Build management (DevOps)
o Miscellaneous project management work
This position requires occasional overtime & weekend work.
Compensation: Consistent with experience including a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. Only those candidates whose qualifications meet our requirements will be contacted. Principals only. No phone calls please.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in computer systems management
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in financial technology
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Exceptional business and systems analysis skills
- Must have a basic understanding of Agile methods and principles
- Understand the software development and release process and lifecycle
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project-oriented environment and meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written formats. Must have the ability to interface with staff, management and clients
- Project management skills
Meet Some of FolioDynamix's Employees
Senior Manager, Adoption & Growth
Michelle aims to grow user adoption of the platform by contributing to the feature development process. Then she helps clients drive business and create strategies to streamline operations.
Back to top