EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY
Position Overview: FolioDynamix is in search of a dynamic, organized and driven individual to join our team as a Product Owner within the Product Management group. The Product group is responsible for defining the product roadmap, crafting business requirements and driving the development and delivery process for enhancements and upgrades to the FolioDynamix platform. This role within the Product Development group focuses on FolioDynamix's end-investor facing product offering. This individual will be responsible for prioritization, drafting business requirements, UI/UX and coordinating the development process for the investor facing components within the FDx platform. To accomplish this, the candidate must have a deep understanding of UI/UX design, online collaboration, financial markets and analysis, trading and/or client management. This role will have significant and frequent exposure to both internal senior leadership and the firm's clients. The position requires the ability to balance client expectations, drive and coordinate resources to meet tight timelines, and keep the project scope in alignment with the overall platform vision.This position reports to the Senior VP, Head of Product Management.
Company Overview: Bringing innovation, insight and agility to the wealth management and investment advisor communities, FolioDynamix offers the most comprehensive web-based technology platform for managing the full wealth advisory lifecycle – including proposal and on-boarding, research, model management, portfolio accounting, trade order management, operations, reporting, and performance analytics – across all account types. The company's technology platform, the FDx Platform is completely developed, hosted and supported by FolioDynamix. Visit www.foliodynamix.com.
This position requires occasional overtime & weekend work. Ability to travel (approximately 10%) required.
Compensation: Consistent with experience including a comprehensive benefits package.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume. Only those candidates whose qualifications meet our requirements will be contacted. Principals only. No phone calls please.
- Manage the product roadmap for the consumer facing product lines within the FDx platform
- Design a tools and reports that allow a Financial Advisor to interact with his/her clients online
- Work directly with clients, subject matter experts, Development, QA and senior management to translate and articulate development plans into a formal functional design specifications document
- Work with on and off-shore team members to explain and document requirements
- Participate in Product design process and provide feedback on product requirements and applicable business use cases
- Assist in the coordination of release and patch processes including the alignment of development, QA and system admin resources
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience in finance or computer science
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience focusing on UI/UX and/or building consumer facing applications
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills:
- Exceptional business and systems analysis skills
- Ability to thoroughly understand business/functional requirements and possible business use cases
- Understanding and ability to drive the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work in a fast paced, project-oriented environment and meet deadlines under tight time constraints
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills, both in verbal and written formats. Must have the ability to interface with staff, management and clients
Industry Specific Knowledge:
- Must have work experience at a program sponsor; ideally a broker-dealer, registered investment advisor, custodian, or bank
- Knowledge and prior work history with consumer facing financial applications
Meet Some of FolioDynamix's Employees
Senior Manager, Adoption & Growth
Michelle aims to grow user adoption of the platform by contributing to the feature development process. Then she helps clients drive business and create strategies to streamline operations.
Back to top