FolioDynamix offers the most comprehensive web-based wealth management technology platform for managing the full advisory lifecycle – proposal generation, research, model management, portfolio accounting, trade order management, reporting and performance analytics. Unlike other wealth management platforms, FDx SingleSight™ is completely developed, hosted and supported by FolioDynamix, eliminating silos and empowering advisors with a single platform to manage all customer accounts. FolioDynamix provides registered investment advisors, banks, broker dealers, custodians and wealth service providers with leading-edge technology to attract and retain advisors, accelerate client acquisition and gain visibility across all assets under management. The results are improved efficiency, stronger compliance, enhanced client service and faster growth. FolioDynamix is an Actua company (Nasdaq: ACTA). Visit www.foliodynamix.com. Follow us on Twitter @foliodx.
For more information, visit www.foliodx.com
Location:Sacramento, CA (Natomas area); Remote Location within US
POSITION OVERVIEW:FolioDynamix has an exciting full time opportunity for a dynamic Contracts Manager. This role reports to the SVP of Finance. The Contracts Manager is responsible for drafting and negotiating new client and vendor agreements. The role also maintains, manages and reviews existing agreements to support compliance with contract terms. Success in this position requires interaction with many internal departments and C-level executives. Corporate compliance and special project responsibilities as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Negotiate agreements in the company's best interests with input from management
- Review contracts to identify terms and communicate the same to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensure contract approval and execution in accordance with company policy
- Utilize contract tracking system and contribute to improvements in contract workflow
- Communicate professionally with internal and external customers
- Understand business dealings sufficient to provide recommendations on appropriate documentation requirements
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES AND SKILLS:
- Identify non-standard contract issues and provide summaries and recommendations to appropriate decision makers
- Distill business concepts into written enforceable rights and obligations
- Identify and interpret written agreements for business application
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with little supervision, and seek assistance when necessary
- Proficient in document formatting and Microsoft Office
- Experience negotiating contracts as a service provider using templates
- Experience negotiating vendor contracts on vendor paper
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- BA or BS Degree or equivalent
- 2 + years' progressive experience in contract drafting or equivalent
- Experience in investment/financial services desired
- BA/BS in Finance, Accounting or Business
TRAVEL: Some travel to office locations may be required.
Qualified candidates: : Please email cover letter and resume to [email protected] and put Contracts Manager in the subject line. Resumes received without a cover letter will not be considered.
Meet Some of FolioDynamix's Employees
Senior Manager, Adoption & Growth
Michelle aims to grow user adoption of the platform by contributing to the feature development process. Then she helps clients drive business and create strategies to streamline operations.
Back to top