Business Systems Analyst (Trade Interfaces)
FolioDynamix has been servicing the managed account marketplace since 1999 and is based in Secaucus, New Jersey. For more information about FolioDynamix, please visit www.foliodynamix.com
Position Overview: Business Systems Analyst FolioDynamix is seeking a candidate to join the Production Support and Integration team, who is looking to build and grow their knowledge on a broad range of financial services technology, working on all aspects of Portfolio Accounting, Trading & Performance Measurement platform. The successful candidate will provide second level production support.
Compensation dependent on experience Contract or Full-time (FT preferred) 401K and good benefits, bonus eligible position
NO SPONSORSHIP OFFERED
The perspective employee needs to have a solid understanding of financial service industry with experience in portfolio management and trading platforms with an emphasis on the managed account industry. As well as the following:
- Provide second level application support of issues raised relating to all aspects of the FolioDynamix platform, from initial issue triage through analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Gather requirements for issue and input into internal tracking system.
- Participate in application releases, from requirements, development, testing and deployment
- Work closely with Client Management, Product, QA and Development teams for bug tracking and resolutions
- Manage, maintain, and troubleshoot all data feeds, including security pricing, and security descriptive data, custodial connections, and trade interfaces (outbound and inbound).
- Experience analyzing, documenting and implementing batch processes
- Work with 3rd Party Custodians, Trading Partners and Clients to document and follow escalation processes
- Participate in new client implementation and data conversions
- Participate in application releases through full SDLC
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong business and systems analysis skills
- Ability to multitask and work in a project oriented, fast paced, high stress environment and meet deadlines under tight time constraint
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Perl and Unix shell scripting, strong MS Excel and Access
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in financial software or financial services
- Must have FIX protocol experience
Meet Some of FolioDynamix's Employees
Senior Manager, Adoption & Growth
Michelle aims to grow user adoption of the platform by contributing to the feature development process. Then she helps clients drive business and create strategies to streamline operations.
Back to top