Associate, Client Service
FolioDynamix (Folio) is a leading wealth management solutions provider. Their business focus is business and technological innovation in wealth servicing, and the unbundled turnkey asset management platform. They are the preeminent unified managed accounts experts, providing clients with a complete, fully integrated and scalable platform solution across program types and functionality, complemented with services that drive productivity, efficiencies and business generation. Their clients are some of the US's largest financial services players- encompassing top wealth management businesses at major brokerage firms, registered investment advisors, asset management firms and banks – who entrust FolioDynamix with daily administration of more than 3.8 million accounts and $120 BB in assets.
FolioDynamix is in search of a dynamic, structured and driven individual to join our team as Client Service Associate. With an emphasis on service, this role provides overall client service support to the Advisor and their team, ensuring that every client interaction exceeds expectations by providing the highest level of customer service. On a daily basis, they work with the Advisor to resolve unique and sometimes complex service requests.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for daily phone and/or email coverage.
- Initiate Service Requests and coordinate timely resolution in conjunction with other internal departments.
- Communicate and document Service Request status to Advisors on a timely basis.
- Address inquiries with Advisors and provide prompt feedback regarding client accounts.
- Address and respond to internal inquiries regarding client accounts.
- Process client paperwork completely and accurately. Including but not limited to opening accounts, processing distributions and routine account maintenance requests.
- Follow up on requests to ensure completion.
- Provide support and training to Advisors regarding website functionality.
- Work closely with our custodial partners to ensure efficient and accurate resolution of client requests.
- Immediately document all activity and store client related documents in the client file.
- Utilize Folio technology to streamline our processes and increase efficiency as well as documentation of efforts.
Qualifications / Education / Experience
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent business/service experience. (Business, Finance, or Accounting or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education.)
- 5+ years in financial services with an emphasis on customer service.
- A strong desire to be of service to clients; motivated by client satisfaction.
- Creative, independent thinker with strong analytical skills, resourceful and flexible.
- Well-developed organizational skills, with attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and maintain multiple service requests.
- Commitment to interact well with clients and all members of Folio's team and network.
- Professional attitude, demeanor and appearance, as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with wealth management or investment advisory services is preferred.
- Willingness to learn new technology and platforms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications; Experience with CRM systems is preferred.
- Series 7, 63, 65 a plus but not required.
Meet Some of FolioDynamix's Employees
Senior Manager, Adoption & Growth
Michelle aims to grow user adoption of the platform by contributing to the feature development process. Then she helps clients drive business and create strategies to streamline operations.
Back to top