VP of Marketing
Our vision is to democratize philanthropy. Today, we sell a grants management platform for foundations, that has dramatically improved the interactions between these grantmakers and the nonprofits (grantseekers) they seek to serve.
Under our new CEO and our experienced leadership team, we are on an exciting path to broaden our footprint to serve the entire philanthropic ecosystem with powerful technology.
You will be passionate about working for a purpose-driven business. You’ll understand that purpose is a key driver of profits, and customer and employee engagement.
As an experienced marketer, you will appreciate both the humanities and math elements of marketing: from brand-building to lead-gen and customer loyalty—and everything in between. You are an entrepreneur at heart, leaning on creative and analytical skills to get the best results for our business.
You have a passion for storytelling, understand where marketing automation is headed and how to use it, and live for building deep engagement with customers.
You understand competitive landscapes and how to use it to our advantage. Last but not least, you love taking the complex and making it simple.
You’ll never stop wanting to learn and are looking for a place where your exceptional ambition and drive—combined with your track record of launching and growing great products serving our market—will let you shine.
As an inspirational leader, you are excited to help shape a small, growing marketing team, and partner with sales to inspire, motivate, and win premier brands.
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Marketing will be responsible for developing go-to-market strategy and executing programs that bring that strategy to life. This requires forging new paths, building a framework around the needs and pains of market, gaining trusted third-party validation and establishing undisputed market and thought leadership for Fluxx
The successful candidate must have the following characteristics:
- Proven track record of building and leading high-performance teams in a fast-paced startup or high growth environment, building and executing strategy on company marketing initiatives that contribute to our high growth goals
- Hands-on marketing leader experienced in all facets of go-to-market disciplines: earned, owned, paid and shared media; brand development, content marketing and corporate marketing for high ACV customers
- Proven experience running ABM programs and digital lead-gen campaigns
- Data-driven experience marketing B2B SaaS solutions, leveraging marketing automation, CRM account-based marketing solutions
- Deep expertise in building scalable marketing programs, targeting SMB, Corporate, and Enterprise customers
- Work closely with product and sales teams to understand our client’s needs, create go-to-market strategies, communication and collateral that reflects Fluxx’s brand and ROI for clients
- Lead the team in annual and quarterly planning, keeping track of budget, and reporting on marketing initiatives’ performance, with a focus on ROI & revenue growth
- Experience marketing SaaS solutions to philanthropic or nonprofit industry is required
- Passionate about Fluxx’s vision to become THE company that changes Philanthropy forever
Meet Some of Fluxx's Employees
Vice President of Product
Kristy oversees the creation of Fluxx software. In her role, Kristy acts as a “Jill of all trades” by defining, designing, testing, and supporting all of Fluxx’s products.
Back to top