Senior QA Engineer
Fluxx has a mind for technology and a heart for philanthropy. Our cloud-based platform makes collaboration, clarity, and organization of data effortless. Foundations, nonprofits, and corporations can streamline their processes and make better strategic decisions with Fluxx. When these organizations work smarter, they move the needle on what we all care about most – making the world a better place.
Our team members are smart, passionate people hailing from a diverse range of disciplines, bringing together the best in design, technology, and strategy. What we share is a commitment to making beautiful software solutions that revolutionize the way organizations approach systems and processes.
- Test case and test plan writing, review and execution
- Perform functional, non-functional, regression, performance, integration, system and UAT testing
- Maintain and improve automated test system using Ruby and Watir
- Assist support team when elevating tickets
- Mentor members on the QA team
- 5+ years of QA experience
- Experience with Linux a must
- Knowledge of the software test lifecycle
- Experience with bug/defect tracking tools such as Jira, Redmine, Bugzilla, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Experience with automated test tools (Watir, Selenium, xUnit, etc.)
- Experience with Git or other SCM
- Experience with load and performance testing using JMeter
- Experience with one or more RDBMS: mysql, postgres, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in software related field
- Exp testing Ruby applications, a plus
- Knowledge Python-a plus
- Passionate about Fluxx’s vision to become THE company that changes Philanthropy forever
Meet Some of Fluxx's Employees
Vice President of Product
Kristy oversees the creation of Fluxx software. In her role, Kristy acts as a “Jill of all trades” by defining, designing, testing, and supporting all of Fluxx’s products.
Back to top