Sales Development Representative
Fluxx has a mind for technology and a heart for philanthropy. Our cloud-based platform makes collaboration, clarity, and organization of data effortless. Foundations, nonprofits, and corporations can streamline their processes and make better strategic decisions with Fluxx. When these organizations work smarter, they move the needle on what we all care about most – making the world a better place.
In the role of Sales Development Representative, your primary focus will be developing new revenue opportunities by qualifying inbound leads from marketing campaigns and contacting potential clients through calls and emails.
You possess strong organizational skills and exhibit superb communication skills via phone and email.
The Sales Development Representative will leverage their prior lead generation or sales prospecting experience to accelerate their success and the success of the entire sales team. You will also be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system (Salesforce).
The ideal candidate prefers a fast-paced data-driven SaaS sales environment within a purpose-driven & mission focused organization.
- Generate new revenue opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound leads from our marketing team
- Work with Account Executives to prioritize and prospect into strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high-level, consultative discovery conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous prospecting experience as a Sales Development Representative or in a comparable role
- Ambition to progress to a Account Executive role
- Prior experience using Salesforce as a CRM preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting
- Ability to understand customer needs and challenges while evangelizing Fluxx
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Passionate about Fluxx’s vision to become THE company that changes Philanthropy forever
Meet Some of Fluxx's Employees
Vice President of Product
Kristy oversees the creation of Fluxx software. In her role, Kristy acts as a “Jill of all trades” by defining, designing, testing, and supporting all of Fluxx’s products.
Back to top