In the role of Mobile Developer, you’ll play a critical role in designing and developing mobile, web and desktop-based delivery applications for the Fluxx product suite.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for providing the best experience possible to our users, from UI / UX design to speed and performance. This role will report directly to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Design and execute mobile, user-facing features and applications for the Fluxx product suite on one or more devices (Android, iPhone/iPad) by leveraging mobile operating system frameworks for multi-threading, persisting data, and managing user experience and graphics across multiple screen sizes
- Produce high-quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross-functional, and company-wide critical programs.
- Think critically about developing mobile Fluxx applications for iPhone, iPad and Android devices and HTML5 mobile web apps for mobile browsers
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Extensive programming experience in Swift, Java and/or C++
- Expansive technical knowledge and experience with mobile application development (Android, iOS, Windows, or other)
- Deep foundation in computer science with a strong understanding in data structures, and algorithms
- Experience developing multi-tier scalable and user-centric reliable applications that operate 24x7
- Knowledge of UI and animation frameworks and touch user interface
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management
- Experience building services for information delivery from server to mobile clients working with relevant tools
- Strong object-oriented skills including design, coding, and testing patterns
- Has published at least one original mobile app
- Strong UI/UX design skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or the equivalent in work experience
Meet Some of Fluxx's Employees
Vice President of Product
Kristy oversees the creation of Fluxx software. In her role, Kristy acts as a “Jill of all trades” by defining, designing, testing, and supporting all of Fluxx’s products.
Back to top