Customer Success Manager
Our Customer Success Team is responsible for managing our customer relationships to ensure mutual benefit. Our role is to work closely with our customers from contract signature, through implementation, and beyond to enable them to maximize on their investment in our software. To do this well, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) will be comfortable communicating across various levels of the customers’ organization, backed by an understanding of their business objectives and usage application.
As a trusted advisor and coach, the CSM determines how Fluxx’s products can be effectively applied to support achievement of a foundation’s strategic business goals, including identifying and closing upsell and cross-sell opportunities to achieve these goals. Our CSMs provide consulting services on best practices including deep software adoption, customer training to ensure optimum usage across the organization, project management of special projects, and high-level oversight of support needs.
The ideal candidate isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to make their customer’s software deployment and ongoing usage a roaring success. This role will report directly to the Director of Customer Success.
- Provide account management, leadership, and support oversight to grant making foundations globally.
- Manage a group of existing customers to build, expand, and solidify relationships, handle renewals, and expand our product offerings.
- Deliver regular health check presentations to customers to ensure alignment with their business goals.
- Work closely with Sales and Product Management to ensure our customers succeed and meet their business objectives, providing product feedback for continual product improvement.
- Train and support customers via email, phone, and in-person workshops as needed.
- Manage and deliver on internal projects as needed.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience.
- Experience managing complex projects involving C-level stakeholders.
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding customer expectations.
- Inquisitive and detail-oriented, with a drive for success.
- Customer-centric attitude with willingness to go the extra mile.
- Passion for working in a dynamic and growing, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools, including MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Salesforce a plus.
- Education or experience in foundation/non-profit/philanthropy a plus.
- Sense of humor, honesty, and enthusiasm a must!
Meet Some of Fluxx's Employees
Development Operations Manager
Colin keeps Fluxx’s software platforms up and running. He wears many hats, but spends much of his time on the company’s production workload for Amazon web services.
Back to top