Fluxx joins best in class technological innovation with the social commitment of philanthropy. Fluxx transforms funding processes to be more efficient, transparent, collaborative and ultimately more effective – ensuring that every funding decision is the right funding decision. Foundations large and small, government agencies, nonprofits, and corporations use Fluxx software to guide billions of dollars to organizations and individuals creating impact across the globe. As technology continues to evolve at a transformative pace, Fluxx is here to drive the innovation, and spark the inspiration, for lasting social good.
We are looking for an Account Executive to identify and develop strategic relationships with partners/potential customers. Assists in the development of a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting. Reporting to the CRO, the Account Executive closes and implements growth opportunities of moderate complexity within an assigned geography.
- Generate and maintain a consistent and sustainable pipeline of opportunities in assigned territory and negotiate those deals through the sales cycle to close
- Leads all aspects of the business development/sales process
- Interact with potential partners, industry groups, and other key external stakeholders to understand and evaluate business opportunities, and to develop, modify and execute business development opportunities
- Achieve individual revenue goals/quota on a consistent quarterly and annual basis
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g., Finance, Marketing, Products, etc.) to drive sales strategy, solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation
- 2-4 years experience in Account Executive/Sales in a vertical SaaS technology company
- 3+ direct consultative sales experience
- Must have previous start-up experience
- Experience with campaign driven leads
- Passion for working in a dynamic and growing, entrepreneurial environment
- Proven ability to manage and scale the business, create value-driven partnerships, build consensus, and manage client expectations
- Must be able to devise a business plan, organize GTM campaigns and sales initiatives, all focused on the end goal of driving quarterly sales targets
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and driving partnerships to closure
- Solid understanding, capability and proven track record in direct enterprise selling to medium organizations, with sales cycles of 2 – 5 months
- Ability to organize to a broad geographic territory, developing and executing to a strategic plan with vertical focus and identification and prioritization of target accounts
- Understanding/interest in the public sector
- Familiar with Foundation/Nonprofit/Philanthropic process
- Experience with BD/Sales with non profit/foundation/public sector as a client a plus
- Travel required
- BA/BS degree or higher, or equivalent job related experience
We’re a strong, fast growing team of ~75 people. We are located in downtown San Francisco. Easy commute (<5 minutes walk) from Montgomery Bart Station.
We offer competitive compensation, generous health benefits, medical, pre tax commuter benefits, annual education stipend, snacks and drinks for when you need a break, flexible work hours and vacation policy, monthly team happy hours, and team volunteer opportunities.
Back to top