Fluxx is committed to creating a simpler, smarter, and more effective grantmaking ecosystem for grantmakers and grantseekers by offering beautiful software that serves both sides of the grantmaking equation. When grantmakers and grantseekers work smarter, they move the needle on what they care about most – making the world a better place.
In the role of Account Executive, your primary focus will be to identify and develop strategic relationships with potential customers. In this role, you will work with our Sales Development Team to build a strong pipeline of new customers and projects in accounts. You will drive the closing process of sales opportunities and implement growth opportunities using a consultative methodology while interacting with our prospects and clients.
The ideal candidate prefers a fast-paced, cutting-edge and data-driven SaaS sales environment within a purpose-driven organization.
- Generate and maintain a consistent and sustainable pipeline of opportunities in assigned territory and guide prospects through the sales cycle to close
- Lead all aspects of the business development / sales process within your assigned territory of accounts
- Interact with potential partners, industry groups, and other key external stakeholders to understand and evaluate business opportunities, and to develop modify and execute on business development opportunities
- Achieve individual revenue goals / quota on a consistent Quarterly and Annual basis
- Collaborate with internal teams (i.e. Finance, Marketing, Product) to drive sales strategy, solution development, proposal delivery, and implementation
- 4-6 years experience as a top performing Account Executive in SaaS
- Passion for working in a dynamic, collaborative, and purpose driven environment
- Experience managing a sales pipeline and driving partnerships to closure
- Ability to organize to a broad geographic territory, developing and executing to a strategic plan with vertical focus and identification and prioritization of target accounts
- Understanding/interest in the public sector
- Familiar with Foundation/Nonprofit/Philanthropic process
- Previous experience using Salesforce as a CRM
- 20-30% travel required
- Passionate about Fluxx’s vision to become THE company that changes Philanthropy forever
Meet Some of Fluxx's Employees
Vice President of Product
Kristy oversees the creation of Fluxx software. In her role, Kristy acts as a “Jill of all trades” by defining, designing, testing, and supporting all of Fluxx’s products.
Back to top