Leveraging their operational & technical industry or public accounting background, this individual will empower the FloQast direct sales team by acting as a liaison to help address accounting-specific questions, scenarios or other elements during the sales cycle in order to maximize revenue and drive rep development.
- Join various remote & on-site demonstration meetings with sales reps to help answer technical/operational accounting questions.
- Elevate sales team’s accounting knowledge to better understand & cater to prospect needs.
- Continuously coach direct sales team members on effective strategy, positioning & objection handling methods.
- Lead various internal training sessions to enhance accounting knowledge.
- Leverage statistical analysis of each stage within the sales cycle to place additional emphasis on areas of need.
- Coordinate with product, support & setup team(s) to understand roadmap developments, standard support inquiries with respect to cloud storage partners & act as a liaison between direct sales & setup team to ensure a smooth implementation.
- Effectively communicate intangible or cultural impact experienced by sales reps on the floor.
- Significantly improve overall email etiquette (connotation vs. denotation).
- Provide a deeper understanding to direct sales team as to why current clients have purchased FloQast (experience, stories, etc.)
- Assist partnership/consulting team in running demonstrations for PE and/or CPA firms.
- Assist Customer Success team by joining calls with current clients to address accounting-related questions.
- Design and develop training content to further enhance direct sales team knowledge.
- A detailed understanding of the current competitive landscape to act as a subject matter expert to direct sales & partnership teams when outlining differences between FloQast and others in the marketplace.
- Revise & organize IT / sales collateral necessary for direct sales team.
- Increase individual sales rep close rates.
- Assist in technical or IT evaluations regarding the FloQast application.
- Minimum 3-5 years industry accounting experience, with consistent involvement across a variety of functional areas in the month-end close process.
- Prior user experience of either FloQast and/or other month end close software is a must have.
- Strongly preferred accounting systems implementation and/or user experience – e.g. Close Management Software, ERPs, Payroll Software, Expense Management Software, Cash Management Software, etc.
- This is a remote position, but candidate must be willing to travel to 1) Corporate HQ office in Los Angeles and 2) on-site client meetings across the nation. The frequency of such travel will vary due to customer seasonality, and as such, shall be mutually agreed upon by both candidate and management.
- Team player with a collaborative orientation; must be comfortable in a high-velocity sales environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented to produce high quality results on a consistent basis.
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and follow-through; views each scenario as an opportunity to improve the current process and strive towards further excellence.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado or Connecticut resident, please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email