Product Support Representative
We are looking for someone who can exhibit enthusiasm and product knowledge with the mission to provide such a positive experience for each customer that they are compelled to rave to others about FloQast. You will be the face of our growing company and play a major role in converting our customers into brand advocates.
*Hours: 12pm-9pm Eastern Standard Time
- Take ownership of reported customer issues and see problems through to resolution;
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues;
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers by means of email, screenshot, GIF, screen share, phone call, etc.;
- Utilize Zendesk Support ticketing system to respond to tickets and assign to others when necessary;
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams (Account Management, Set-Up, Engineering, Product, etc.);
- Create and refine articles for Zendesk Guide (FloQast Help Center);
- Lead internal and external trainings to improve the customer experience;
- Develop and master the numerous Zendesk products and integrations.
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- 2+ years experience in customer-facing Support role preferred
- Excellent verbal and written skills to be able to assist customers over email/screenshare/phone
- Experience in the SaaS industry preferred, especially in a customer-facing role
- The ideal candidate will have experience with some or all of the following: ERP systems (NetSuite, Intacct, Quickbooks, QBO, Great Plains, etc.), Cloud Storage (GDrive, OneDrive, DropBox, Box, Egnyte), Microsoft Excel, General accounting knowledge a plus
- Logical thinker & strong problem solving/troubleshooting skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to communicate technical issues to a technical and non-technical audience
- Strong record keeping and documenting capabilities
- Time management – ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Highly motivated, positive, independent, and result driven with a desire and ability to learn
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience preferred
About FloQast www.floqast.com
FloQast is a fast-growing, Los Angeles-based, growth-stage company redefining how a critical business process (financial close) is performed. Our growth and success are fueled by a passion to define and dominate the close management software market. We are the first company of our kind to focus specifically on the mid-market. Our prospects have been hungry for a solution like FloQast and the response has made FloQast among the fastest growing FinTech companies with now more than 750 customers, including Lyft, Zoom, Twilio and the Golden State Warriors.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees.
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
Back to top