The Business Development Representative (BDR) will be joining a growing London Based Sales team to obtain new clients for our SaaS accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to succeed and are driven by team wins and sales commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, Corporate Controller, VP Finance, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Accountant, etc.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and maintain an effective level of understanding of the problems our clients face and the way FloQast helps solve them
- Utilize all available means to create robust and effective prospecting lists (including internet sources, social media, referrals, and inbound leads)
- Meet or exceed daily/weekly activity targets for Sales Activities including, conversations with key influencers and decision makers via outbound efforts (phone, email, and social media), Scheduling and conducting introductory qualifying calls, and Converting qualified prospects to scheduled demos for our Account Executives
- Document activities in sales force automation systems
- Effectively communicate with other stakeholders, including supported Account Executives, marketing team and sales management
What You'll Bring:
- ACA eligible or Audit experience (required)
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn new concepts
- Eager to be coached
- Commitment to self-improvement and success
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Ability to remain organized and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Tenacious and committed to exceeding targets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive, ambitious and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Cold calling and/or Salesforce.com experience a plus but not required
Our UK Employee Benefits and Perks:
You and your family are covered with 25 days paid annual leave (plus bank holidays), enhanced parental leave, family forming assistance, life assurance, dental insurance, income protection, private healthcare for you AND your family.
We also have additional incentivizing benefits like stock options, a pension plan, and some additional discounts towards activities that contribute to a healthy lifestyle.
Our office is located in Central London, where our FloQast teams enjoy a stock kitchen with tons of snacks and drinks. We also host virtual and face-to-face social events, both locally and on a global scale.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2021 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,600 accounting teams, including those at Snowflake, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom, and The Golden State Warriors. In July 2021, FloQast raised a $110 million Series D at a $1.2 billion valuation — and we’re growing!
What We Do
By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just logging off on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests, or streamlining recurring accounting processes, such as the month-end close, financial reporting, or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them operate more efficiently.
Here’s Why You Should Apply
- When we say our customers’ success is our priority, we’re not lying. Check us out on G2 Crowd and read a few of the 275+ 5-star reviews!
- Why do 95% of reviewers on Glassdoor say they would refer FloQast as an employer to a friend? Maintaining a collaborative, open, and fun company culture regardless of where FloQasters are located can be tricky, but we’re up to the task. Check out what actual FloQast employees have to say on Glassdoor.
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
- FloQast is regularly rated as one of the best places to work:
- Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021
- Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal since 2017
- Built In’s Best Place to Work in Los Angeles since 2018
Don't meet every single requirement listed on the job ad? We encourage you to consider applying anyway! You may be the right candidate for this role or for our other open roles.
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado, Connecticut, or New York City resident, please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email