The Account Executive (AE) will be joining a growing sales team to help our VC-backed technology startup obtain new clients for our SaaS Close Management Accounting solution. We are looking for motivated individuals who are determined to succeed and are driven by team wins and individual commissions. Our solution is targeted at those responsible for the finance and accounting functions within organizations of all types and sizes. We call on folks with titles such as Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Controller, Corporate Controller, VP -Finance, Accounting Manager, Accounting Supervisor, Senior Accountant, etc.
FloQast uses a 2-tier sales process which is conducted predominantly via phone, email and web conferencing. Marketing and a Business Development Team (BDR) generate leads, which are passed to the AE team to diagnose needs, conduct product demos, negotiate pricing and close new business.
- Understand the competitive landscape, product value and customer needs so you can effectively position FloQast
- Build relationships with key influencers and decision makers via outbound efforts (phone, email, and social media)
- Maintain a robust new business pipeline through regular prospect follow-up and nurturing
- Close new business deals
- Perform product demos and follow up calls
- Conduct pricing negotiations
- Manage contract to signature process
- Meet or exceed revenue quota
- Coordinate post-sale launch call between customer and the FloQast implementation team
- Document activities in sales force automation systems
Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Desired Qualities and Skills:
- Minimum 2-5 years software sales experience, with a track record of exceeding quota
- Comfortable in a high-velocity sales environment
- Competitive, ambitious, and driven, with a self-starter attitude
- Team player with a collaborative orientation
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with sales tools – e.g. Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, Zoom, join.me, etc.
About FloQast www.floqast.com
Recognized as a 2020 Technology Fast 500 by Deloitte, FloQast is the leader in accounting workflow automation created by accountants for accountants to work smarter, not harder. The cloud-based, AI-enhanced software is trusted by more than 1,000 accounting teams, including those at Lyft, Twilio, Instacart, Zoom and The Golden State Warriors—and proud to be rated #1 across all user review sites. By automating common accounting workflows and helping to streamline and make them more efficient, FloQast is the place where accounting teams want to work so they can focus on what matters most, even when that’s just going home on time. Whether automating reconciliations, documentation requests or other workflows such as the month-end close, financial reporting or payroll, FloQast enhances the way accounting teams already work to help them work smarter. Learn more at floqast.com.
- We are fanatics about the success of our customers. Check us out on G2 Crowd
- We are equally fanatic about creating and maintaining a fabulous culture of support and success for all employees. Check us out on Glassdoor
- We are moving quickly and there is a huge upside opportunity in terms of career growth
- FloQast offers competitive compensation, stock options, full benefits, and a positive and supportive work environment
-Named Inc's Best Workplaces in 2021
- Named among Best Places to Work by LA Business Journal in 2021, 2020, 2019, 2018 and 2017
- Ranked #10 on The SaaS 1000
FloQast, Inc is committed to operating fair and unbiased recruitment procedures allowing all applicants an equal opportunity for employment, free from discrimination on the basis of religion, race, sex, age, sexual orientation, disability, color, ethnic or national origin, or any other classification as may be protected by applicable law. We aim to recruit the right people for the jobs we have to offer, and to assess applications on the basis of relevant skills, education, and experience. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and strive to provide a professional and welcoming workplace for all employees.
If you are a Colorado or Connecticut resident, please contact us by emailing email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email