At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose -- to make great products that create value and improve people's lives.
We can offer you a professional, modern and stable work environment where you can refine your skills, broaden your experience and advance your career quickly.
With our local team consisting of over 1000 employees we offer a full range of services from innovation, design, engineering, manufacturing and supply chain across 4 locations in Italy: Milan Design Center, Somaglia, Treviso and Trieste.
Flex in Italy uses the very latest technology to create additional value and innovative solutions for Healthcare, Industrial and Automotive customers in Europe and across the world.
Here is a glimpse of the types of careers we offer:
- Design & Technology Engineering: Systems, Mechanical, Hardware, Firmware, Software, Validation, Quality Assurance, Industrial Design, UX/UI, Mobile, Product Feasibility, Prototyping, New Product Introduction, Process and Test Industrialization
- Manufacturing: Injection Molding, Metal Insert Molding, Mechanical Assembly and Test
- Global Services: Distribution and Logistics, Free Stock Management and Customization, Market Expansion
- Project Management
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Multicultural work environment
- International projects
- Wide set of training
- Individual growth
Flex is an Equal Opportunity Employer and employment selection decisions are based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based on: age, race, religion, color, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, pregnancy status, or any other status protected by law. We're happy to provide reasonable accommodations to those with a disability for assistance in the recruitment process. Please advise us of any accommodations you may need by e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org .