Revenue Cycle Management Analyst
- New York, NY
We're looking for a RCM Analyst to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
In this role, you'll work with the RCM Team as the first point of contact for our customers to deliver a fantastic end-to-end customer experience. You will support the different RCM processes by triaging cases, troubleshooting issues through to resolution, and working collaboratively with internal teams as needed.
- Establish rapport with customers and ensure that their questions and concerns are clearly documented
- Ensure timely case follow-up with all customers
- Quickly diagnose and resolve issues; ensure they are transferred to the appropriate team for follow up if required
- Support process and workflow monitoring across all RCM processes
- Support the creation and maintenance of project and customer documentation
- Work independently and as part of a team
We’re seeking great verbal and written communicators who are excited to dramatically impact our customers’ experiences, and to grow within the RCM team and beyond at Flatiron.
Who You Are
You're an experienced operator in revenue cycle management. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have experience with oncology billing/revenue cycle management technology, process improvement or workflow implementations
- Familiarity with online insurance portals, clearing houses, and insurance guidelines
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Well organized, detail oriented, and able to multitask
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer/typing skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
At Flatiron, we strive to build and maintain an environment where employees from all backgrounds are valued, respected and have the opportunity to succeed. You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Back to top