We're looking for Product Managers to help us accomplish our mission to improve lives by learning from the experience of every cancer patient. Here's what you need to know about the role, our team and why Flatiron Health is the right next step in your career.
What You'll Do
The successful candidate will own a technical vision and roadmap for the future of our data products by enriching our data with other data providers as well as building out tooling, and process improvements for our internal teams. Flatiron's platforms provide the infrastructure, tooling, and data capabilities that enable Flatiron's continued growth in pursuit of our mission to learn from the experience of every cancer patient. In addition, you'll also:
- Own aligning our business strategy and metrics with our product development efforts and leading an engineering team from design through successful rollout
- Manage and drive software projects with high technical risk and high coordination complexity
- Create detailed roadmaps, prioritize relentlessly, and communicate trade-offs internally
- Identify and fix process gaps around execution, roll-out, and ongoing support of software projects
- Communicate and evangelize the value of technical infrastructure to the business stakeholders
Who You Are
You're a Product Manager with at least 3 years of experience in a software, SaaS, or systems development environment. You're excited by the prospect of rolling up your sleeves to tackle meaningful problems each and every day. You’re a kind, passionate and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact.
- You have BA/BS degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- You have strong project management skills and excellent organizational and communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of software projects’ development, roll-out, and support risks
- You have strong technical aptitude and an ability to understand technical designs, challenges, and risks
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
If this sounds like you, you'll fit right in at Flatiron.
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that encourage our employees to share their unique experiences and perspectives
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
COVID-19: Pursuant to Flatiron's health and safety protocol relating to COVID-19, candidates selected for hire must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status and must be fully vaccinated in order to access our offices or travel to customer sites, subject to legally required exemptions for disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Flatiron will engage in an interactive process as appropriate for the particular position. For external-facing roles, especially those involving contact with vulnerable individuals, accommodations for unvaccinated status may not be feasible.