Flatiron is looking for a Partner Solutions Associate to join us in building a superior customer experience for our Real-World Evidence (primarily Life Sciences) customers, a key pillar of our retention strategy.
What you’ll do:
This role will work on programs and technical infrastructure required to scale delivery of Flatiron expertise. This role powers CX for our Real-World Data, Clinical Research and International business lines.
To customers, this role is a partner in ensuring their stakeholders’ successful application of Flatiron data to their top use cases. Internally, this role is an expert in effective onboarding of end users, Flatiron online tools and customer workflows.
- Be in frequent conversation with customer contacts, ensuring they are well equipped to leverage Flatiron data and drive adoption of Flatiron data and tooling internal to their organizations
- Tailor Flatiron data user onboarding experiences to meet the needs of international customer stakeholders
- Contribute to a redesign of Flatiron’s real-world data online experience and ongoing analysis of website user behavior
- Leverage website utilization and customer feedback data to improve adoption of current resources and offerings
- Occasional travel to client onsite meetings and/or support meetings outside of U.S. business hours for international clients
- Develop, document, and codify Flatiron methodological expertise and best practices (e.g. methods for studying patient survival) into effective tools, online documentation and multi-media experiences.
- You are detail oriented, clear communicator with a strong desire to develop content expertise (e.g., RWE, clinical oncology, HEOR)
- Possess a strong empathy for customer challenges and desire to be in frequent conversation with life sciences and academic researchers
- Possess familiarity with one or more programming languages used in the operation of relational databases and statistical analyses (e.g. SQL, R, SAS)
- Demonstrated operational toolkit with a passion for bringing order to ambiguity
- 2-5 years of cumulative customer success, customer service or account management experience
- 2-5 cumulative years of product or operational experience (e.g. event planning, project management, executive assistance work)
- Collaborative spirit with enthusiasm for working with individuals from many professional backgrounds (e.g. software development, oncology research, client management)
- You're a kind and collaborative problem-solver who seeks and gives candid feedback, and values the chance to make an important impact
- Experience in product management of a website or other technical product
- Experience working in CRM and ticketing systems (e.g., Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira)
- Experience with Electronic Medical Records systems, Practice Management systems, or other complex systems processing healthcare or biotechnology R&D data
- Experience working with technical teams in healthcare
- Experience working with partners in the biopharma industry, next-generation sequencing (NGS) technology companies and/or data providers.
- Experience in adult or child education (e.g. prior teacher, technical trainer)
- Oncology, real-world data, or clinical research experience
- Experience or coursework in in a quantitative discipline such as biostatistics, epidemiology, applied statistics, health economics, or a related discipline
Why You Should Join Our Team
A career at Flatiron is a chance to work with everyone involved in the future of cancer care and research—all under one roof. Researchers, data scientists, designers, clinicians, technologists and many more all work together to improve cancer care and accelerate research.
You'll also find a culture of continuous learning, broad and inclusive employee support offerings, and a commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives—at home, at work and everywhere in between. We offer:
- Flatiron University training curriculum which includes presentation skills, meeting mastery, coding languages and more
- Career coaching opportunities
- Hackathons for all employees (not just our engineers!)
- Professional development benefit for attending conferences, industry events and external courses
- Work/life autonomy via flexible work hours and flexible paid time off
- Generous parental leave (16 weeks for either parent)
- Back-up child care
- Flatiron-sponsored fitness classes
Flatiron Health is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
COVID-19: Pursuant to Flatiron's health and safety protocol relating to COVID-19, candidates selected for hire must disclose their COVID-19 vaccination status and must be fully vaccinated in order to access our offices or travel to customer sites, subject to legally required exemptions for disability or sincerely-held religious belief. Flatiron will engage in an interactive process as appropriate for the particular position. For external-facing roles, especially those involving contact with vulnerable individuals, accommodations for unvaccinated status may not be feasible.