Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers building products that our customers love and depend on every day.
- Lead the roadmapping, prioritization, development, and execution of a product at FiveStars
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing, and other product teams to create great customer experiences
- Use qualitative customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various stakeholders
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience building, launching, and iterating on major product initiatives that customers love
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to champion products across the organization
- Knowledge of product management best-practices around development (e.g. agile), roadmapping/vision (e.g. user-research, & strategic thinking), and coordination/communication with key internal stakeholders (e.g. design & marketing)
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top