Do you love tough challenges and exciting adventures? Would you like to work on a product that touches millions of consumers and thousands of merchants? Do you want that product to be one which helps the little guy have a fighting chance against large corporate chains? Yes? You should join us at FiveStars.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers building products that our customers love and depend on every single day.
- Lead the road mapping, prioritization, development, and execution of a product at FiveStars
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing, and other product teams to craft great customer experiences
- Use qualitative customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various partners
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience building, launching, and iterating on major product initiatives that customers love
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to champion products across the organization
- Knowledge of product management best-practices around development (e.g. agile), road mapping/vision (e.g. user-research, & strategic thinking), and coordination/communication with key internal partners (e.g. design & marketing)
FiveStars is a rewards and marketing platform for local businesses and the communities they serve. Over 12,000 businesses across the US and Canada use FiveStars’ easy, all-in-one marketing program, and over 18 million consumers participate in the FiveStars rewards network to support local businesses. In 2016, FiveStars drove over 54 million in-store visits across its network. We have raised $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator. Based in San Francisco, FiveStars’ mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
FiveStars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FiveStars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.