Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be working closely with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers building products that our customers love and depend on every single day.
- Lead the road mapping, prioritization, development, and execution of a product at Fivestars
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Design, Analytics, Marketing, and other product teams to craft great customer experiences
- Use qualitative customer research and data analysis to communicate product vision to senior management and various partners
- Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- 3+ years of experience building, launching, and iterating on major product initiatives that customers love
- Strong technical architectural understanding of mobile and web products
- Proven ability to lead teams and work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to champion products across the organization
- Knowledge of product management best-practices around development (e.g. agile), road mapping/vision (e.g. user-research, & strategic thinking), and coordination/communication with key internal partners (e.g. design & marketing)
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get deals at over 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove 80 million in-store visits across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.Fivestars.com for more information.
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Salary is negotiable.
See Inside the Office of FiveStars
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011, FiveStars has now saved over 16 million consumers over $150 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S. and Canada.
Back to top