Senior Manager, Product Analytics
FiveStars is a rewards and marketing platform for local businesses and the communities they serve. Over 12,000 businesses across the US and Canada use FiveStars’ easy, all-in-one marketing program, and over 18 million consumers participate in the FiveStars rewards network to support local businesses. In 2016, FiveStars drove over 54 million in-store visits across its network. To-date FiveStars has raised $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator. FiveStars’ mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
At FiveStars, our Analytics team is focusing on using data to help our business and customers thrive. Our Analytics Manager will lead a small team to gather insights to grow our business and benefit our customers and users; help develop scalable analytics infrastructure; and provide insights and tools to empower our Product, Sales, Marketing, Success, and Support teams. You will get exposure to the whole business and play an active role in influencing product decisions and measuring company objectives. You will work with stakeholders across the company to help them harness the power of data.
What You’ll be Doing :
- Lead, mentor and grow a small team to become stronger analysts, data scientists and communicators.
- Own end-to-end product analytics including developing KPIs for key products - both existing and emerging
- Scope and execute research projects using internal and external data to generate insights to drive product strategy and customer success
- Collaborate with Product Development to ensure that we are collecting the data we need to track performance for new launches and existing products
- Work closely with Product Development leadership and Executive leadership to provide key management insights about our products and monthly KPIs
- Help design and execute A/B and multivariate tests to drive product decision making.
- Work with engineering leaders to shape vision for the next generation of data analytics infrastructure
- Develop and maintain roadmap and backlogs for data sources across company, providing recommendations for improving overall data quality and collection practices
What We’re Looking For :
- 8+ years of relevant analytics/data experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, drive change, and collaborate effectively across the organization
- Strong leadership, teamwork, and prioritization skills
- SQL expertise
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language, such as R or Python
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, and proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience in and passion for generating insights from large datasets
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Statistics, Math or Physics
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top