As a Sales Sourcer for Fivestars, you will make sure our recruiters have enough prospective sales candidates to hit our hiring goals as a company! THIS IS A CRITICAL ROLE! You are considered the Sherlock of your friends, with the capability to find out anything about anyone you need to. You are a social media sleuth (I.e; you actually know and remember your Twitter and LinkedIn passwords) and have a passion for repetitive process of searching for a diamond in the rough.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Sourcing and identifying qualified candidates as they align with job requirements. (We need you to call a spade, a spade.)
- Identifying channels to source qualified candidates that align with the job description (Sourcing specialist, meet LinkedIn, your new best friend.)
- Working alongside recruiters and hiring managers to identify key candidate characteristics to fill hiring needs.
- Initiating conversations with qualified candidates and seamlessly move them into the recruiting cycle.
What We Offer:
- Salaried position. (Basically getting paid to do what you’re good at.)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage.
- 4 weeks of annual PTO as well as paid holidays, 401K, and equity, and generous company benefits.
- Continuous training and development with opportunities for career advancement. (Please be motivated to move up.)
What We’re Looking For:
- 0-1 year sourcing experience preferred but not required.
- Self-motivated and driven to hit personal goals. (We are not “babysitters.”)
- Ability to organize and prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent written, verbal, and communication skills (Say “Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers,” five times quickly and perfectly.)
- Basic computer skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Additional Things That Would Make You More Awesome:
- Basic knowledge of recruiting processes and hiring life cycles
Who is Fivestars?
We are a company dedicated to helping local businesses grow their business by engaging their customers both in and out of the store. Creating a customized platform with unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent messaging, FiveStars allows each business to treat every customer like a VIP. Founded in 2011 and headquartered in San Francisco, our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship.
FiveStars has partnered with over 12,000 merchants nationwide with over 16 million consumers!
To-date FiveStars has raised over $105 million from top-tier investors including HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator. Visit www.fivestars.com ( http://www.fivestars.com/ ) for more information
Meet Some of FiveStars's Employees
Chief Executive Officer
Victor ensures that the right people get hired for the right positions—and that everyone within the organization is working toward the company mission, while in accordance with its core values.
Back to top