Sales & Operations Trainer
- El Paso, TX
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
As a Sales & Operations Trainer you will report to the Director of Training and Development. This individual will be committed to becoming a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all Operations and Sales processes to improve metrics within each role. Upon SME level of processes, this individual conducts needs analysis, designs and facilitates training based on observations of need within the organizations. Designs training objectives, content and assessments through a blended approach curriculum that includes; ILT, vILT, eLearning, video, just-in-time learning, and assessments. This role will primarily support the Operations group and offer assistance to training Sales organization.
Instructional Design and Analytics
- Design, develop, facilitate and iterate New Hire Onboarding for Operations
- You’re ahead of the curve and not behind it, before products and systems launch you’ve already developed training tools and content.
- Own and iterate on the Operations Playbooks in tandem with operations leadership to drive performance and improve metrics
Training Delivery and People Development
- Facilitate training and ensure it is compliant, effective, memorable, and relevant
- Observe and coach employee calls while providing the correct observational feedback according to a series of playbooks
- Use data to identify performance gaps and create solutions
- You’re an experienced project manager and familiar with project management methodologies end-to-end
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to scope training and design project plan towards program development, you hit your deadlines and accurately place them.
- Communicate cross-functionally and track project objectives
- 3-5 years training experience in a contact center environment, Bachelor's Degree
- Knowledge of eLearning tools such as Articulate Storyline and Camtasia and LMS such as Workramp
- Demonstrable ability to devise creative methods for the transfer of technical information. Your training is relevant and sticks, you’ll be tested on this during the interview process.
- Creative thinker willing to try new things in response to business needs
- Strong and transparent communication, organization and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication to educate a wide variety of audiences
- Travel up to 35%
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Back to top