Sales Development Representative 2
At Fivestars our mission is to help businesses and communities thrive by turning every transaction into a relationship. Over 30 million people use Fivestars to get rewarded at 12,000 local businesses with one rewards program. Local businesses use Fivestars to bring more customers into their stores with one powerful program. In 2017, Fivestars drove $2 billion in local commerce across its network. We’ve raised $105 million from HarbourVest, Menlo Ventures, Lightspeed, DCM, and Y-Combinator and invite you to join us in creating a Love Local movement across the US and Canada. Visit www.fivestars.com for more information.
Fivestars is searching for high energy, relentless, and process-oriented Sales Development Representatives. We're looking for someone who wants to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities that will contribute directly to the bottom line.
Sales Development Representatives are primarily responsible for managing the inbound and outbound lead activity, qualifying interest, and developing opportunities with prospective accounts. Sales Development Representatives will coordinate with Account Executives to determine the accounts that require research and prospecting, and ensure sufficient flow of qualified opportunities to reach revenue objectives.
- Interacting with prospects via telephone and email
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, generating interest, and developing accounts to stimulate opportunity
- Set appointments for Account Executive teams from inbound leads supplied by marketing
- Disseminating opportunities to the appropriate sales representative, and educating the representative as necessary about the opportunity
- Working with marketing team to update lead scoring and improve inbound lead sourcing to ensure efficient lead generation and management
- You must hit high activity targets north of 130 dials + 2 hours + of talk time daily.
- Enjoy working in a startup environment and being on the phone daily making a high volume of calls
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Consultative with strong ability to problem solve with business owners to achieve their specific objectives
- Detail-oriented and able to systematically organize day and record activities, so their formula for success can be scaled
- High level of integrity and initiative
- Ability to hit aggressive sales metrics, enjoy challenges and competition, while being a team player
- Resourceful, assertive, and comfortable taking risks to achieve these goals
- Ability to handle multiple detailed projects simultaneously and independently while adapting to changing roles and priorities
- You follow process to a tee and can easily understand and work within a process driven role
- 1+ years experience in a SDR or customer service/selling hybrid role
- Startup experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Fivestars provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Fivestars complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
See Inside the Office of Fivestars
FiveStars is the easiest way for local businesses to deliver great customer experiences, in and out of store. Through unique rewards, personalized service, and intelligent automated messages, FiveStars helps every customer feel like a VIP. Founded in 2011, FiveStars has now saved over 16 million consumers over $150 million while shopping at 12,000 local businesses in the U.S. and Canada.
Back to top